Digital character design and environment In our last unit of the year, we had to create a character design then we had to place it in an environment. This unit meant to be preparing us a bit for the third year projects, where we need to make the environment for our sculptures. We had the opportunity to do this project on paper or digitally. After my work placement with Lifecast Ltd at Elstree Studios, I am interested in ZBrush, because I saw how much are they using it this day, therefore I choose the digital techniques for unit 9. We have been given some scripts, what we needed to read through and choose one that we want to work from. I have chosen "Tom`s List" by Sibusiso Mamba. Moreover, I choose straight the first scene. I really liked this script and I found the character very interesting. I have imagined an old-style bloke, in an old fashion movie. Probably in a film noir. The black and white representation and design would serve the film. The Character A middle-aged hi...
Human Head Anatomy & Sculpture coming soon I am keen to understand anatomical structures and natural forms, moreover how to achieve life-like results. I decided to sculpt my first human head bust and I purchased Jordu Schell's demo tutorial DVD "Human Head Anatomy & Sculpture" from Stan Winston School. I did not want to sculpt exactly the same sculpture, I wanted to make a slightly different face, but followed his instructions step by step.
Ghost Stages Project Unit 7 In this part of the unit, we have been tasked with collaborating within a small team: JACKY CHAU ZHISHUANG FAN YISONG HUANG ADAM PALOCZY GEORGE TUSON RUIMENG GU In our group had the chance to select a ghost scene from a list to work on, moreover, we could approach the making of this scene however we wanted and we been taken through some introductions and workshops to give us tools for designing, making and performing. We were asked for a production pitch of our scene so our ‘pitch’ can include drawings, designs, samples, models, and proposals, furthermore like part of the pitch to be a proof of concept (a performance/animation/small film etc.) of the ghost. We had the opportunity to find our project from 6 scenes. I was very excited about this project. I was reading about practical ways to produce ghost effects, like peppers ghost and other staff. I always wanted to be involved in a ghost film. Our ...
Comments
Post a Comment